Our company (PTC) has devoted to create these tour programs to give tourists an accurate understanding of the North Korean regime and the implications of its policies and philosophy on the countries around it, as well as the rest of the world. This tour hopes to appeal to the international community to actively support the reunification of the Korea peninsula which South Koreans have been longing for. This program is a special tour you can only experience through our company.
1.This is a newly developed program with the help of the local residents and you are allowed to approach the 1st tunnel area which used to be a restricted zone.
2.The essence of this Security tour is for people to experience the life of the residents living near the border and more importantly to understand the security system of the ROK.
3.Minimun no. of tourists for this tour is 15 pax.
For the main experience :
BaekHak township office, Briefing about the Boderline Area, Video watching, Brief from NK defector and Q&A, Village tour of BaekHak township near borderline, Ginseng Picking, 1st Tunnel(Sangsung OP), Gyengsun Royal tomb
This is a newly developed program with the help of the local residents and you are allowed to approach the 1st tunnel area which used to be a restricted zone
The essence of this Security tour is for people to experience the life of the residents living near the border and more importantly to understand the security system of the ROK.
Registration (Koreana Hotel 8th floor Panmunjom Travel Center (PTC) desk)
Take the Freedom Highway to BaekHak township office
BaekHak township office (Special experience with North Korean defector/s)
1. Briefing about the Boderline Area
2. Video watching
“Today,Tomorrow and the Reunification of the Korean Peninsula.
3. Q&A will be followed by A speech by NK defector/s
4. An art performance by NK defectors (Min. of 50 people will be required to see the performance)
Village tour of BaekHak township near borderline guided by the local resident
* Ginseng experience such as ginseng picking(extra fee will charged for an experience)
The 1st infiltration tunnel (Sangsung Op) Briefing by the Solider
* Feel the massive confrontation in the DMZ and watch the location where the first tunnel was found
The last king of Shilla, Gyeongsun Royal tomb,
Arrive at the Hotel in Seoul
* Time and order may vary depending on the local circumstances.
Tour Fee : 85,000won
Panmunjom Travel Center Address: 8F ,Koreana Hotel(Office B/D), 135, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Telephone : 02 - 771 - 5593 ~ 5 / Fax : 02 - 771 - 5596
- E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Means of Transportation: (by Subway) Gwanhwamun St(Line.5 #533) Exit 6 (refer to the following direction)
2. Dress simply
3. Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited
Copyright 2000 by Panmunjom Travel Center. All rights reserved.
8F ,Koreana Hotel(Office B/D), 135,Sejong-daero,Jung-gu,Seoul / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com